Better You, Better Ohio Employee Health and Wellness Program for Small Business Owners
Learn about the Ohio Bureau of Worker's Compensation Better You, Better Ohio! This program helps Ohio employers with 50 or fewer employees in certain industries* start a comprehensive wellness program with no cost to them or their workers when they join. And, it’s a simple and paperwork-free process. In conjunction with ActiveHealth® Management, Better You, Better Ohio! brings your employees a wealth of health and well-being resources, including:
• A snapshot of their health and well-being;
• Simple, convenient digital tools;
• Lifestyle and condition coaching;
• A 24-hour nurse line.
Having a healthy workforce gives employers the ability to focus on their businesses and manage their workers’ compensation and health-care costs. Better You, Better Ohio! can:
• Help prevent injuries through improved workforce health;
• Reduce the severity of an injury;
• Increase the speed of recovery from an injury;
• Reduce time away from work due to an injury.
Speaker: John Wilton, BWC Regional Business Consultant
Organized by the Small Business Development Center at Lakeland C.C.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 1/24/18. Register at: www.lakelandcc.edu/sbdc